QRIScloud straddles the business and research worlds creating opportunities for accelerating innovation. Our industry partnerships foster and develop opportunities for joint projects that leverage QCIF’s storage and computational infrastructure as the foundation for data intensive services and projects between industry, government and member universities. Collaborative projects bring together university member research and computational expertise, and industry domain experience, to address complex challenges. This is instantiated in ongoing services to specific business areas or user groups operating across organisational boundaries but with joint interests.
• Applications where government and business can immediately benefit from large-scale computation, data management, analysis and visualisation
• Research teams to collaborate with government and business identifying opportunities and scoping the application of their research
• New research initiated as a result of issues identified during R&D projects conducted for industry and government
• Research transitioned to commercial and government utilisation through QCIF experience and “foundry” processes
• QCIF R&D project management and software engineering skills to adapt research into profitable applications where necessary
• Government and industry recruitment of graduates with the skills to take prototypes of advanced applications into production
The innovation program is aimed at all types of businesses from Small Medium Enterprises through to large multi-nationals. QCIF may provide some seed funding and can help identify funding sources to leverage business investment in the program.
For more information regarding the program please contact:
Outreach and Engineering Manager
Mobile: + 61 413 337 819
Phone: +61 7 3138 1588