Our success lies in delivering excellent services to enhance research and collaboration. Our service charter: explains our commitment to you; describes what you need to know; defines what you can expect from us and what we expect of you; and explains how you can provide feedback on any aspect of our service.
Who we are and what we do
QRIScloud provides a simple and effective way for researchers, research communities, and research institutions to access large-scale cloud computing, data storage, and data collections to facilitate and enhance research, collaboration, and outcomes.
QRIScloud is governed and managed by QCIF (the Queensland Cyber Infrastructure Foundation) with its services provided in conjunction with member universities and partners.
Who accesses our services
QRIScloud’s services are accessed by:
• Research communities
• Research institutions
• Member universities
• QCIF partners.
Our service principles
• We will respond promptly to your enquiries
• We will provide accurate and up-to-date information, when you require it
• We aim to meet our service targets in 95% of cases
• Our people understand your needs because of their extensive experience with researchers
• We aim to tailor our response to your specific needs
• We aim to provide linkages to other resources and information sources that are relevant to your research needs
• Our dealings with you will be conducted with integrity and honesty
• Our people will focus on helping you find solutions to your research needs
• Everyone will be treated equally
• Our people are accountable in their dealings with you
What you need to know
Some applications for QRIScloud’s data services will undergo a merit assessment by QRIScloud’s Resource Allocation Committee. The committee meets monthly to review new applications.
Some applications for QRIScloud’s compute services will undergo a merit selection process, either nationally or locally, by NeCTAR.
You can expect:
• Our staff to be experienced, knowledgeable, and helpful
• To be able to contact our Help Desk between 9am – 5pm on business days
• Your data is stored safely and securely
We expect you to:
• Provide us information that is timely, accurate, and complete
• Keep your account profile up-to-date
• Take the time to understand your obligations and aim to fulfil them
• Utilise self-help facilities
• Provide us with honest, constructive feedback on our service
• Contact us if you believe we have made an error
Feedback includes compliments, complaints, or suggestions about our services, delivery, or performance.
You can provide feedback by either:
• Calling us on +61 7 3365 7534.
As a QRIScloud user, we will solicit direct feedback from you in the form of a survey. Surveys may be sent to you:
• At significant service delivery milestones, such as service activation
• When a support request is resolved.
We will acknowledge complaints within one business day and respond within 10 business days.
Our address is:
Level 5, Axon Building (47)
The University of Queensland
St Lucia, QLD, 4072
Our phone number is:
+61 7 3365 7534.
Our email address is: